Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Heart's Desire


I only want a few things in life, my family, the man I love, my kids and to sing.  As of now I have them all except for one.  I had stopped singing for quite some time now and I don't know if I ever will do it again, well at least in front of an audience that is.  I can still sing in the shower or in the room though, LOL! But anyways, I have recently found a video which I thought to have been lost or was deleted, but I found it and uploaded it on YouTube, to my greatest joy.  I just found myself amusing and funny cause I was so nervous, and this was during a pageant, not the kind of pageant you might be thinking but a pageant for moms.  Funny right?  But like any other contest, it was still nerve wrecking, and the experience was overwhelming.  So, here is the video I was talking about.  I hope you like it..:) Thanks for reading and have a great day! xoxo!!! :) 

PS.  Sorry about the video quality.  It's really not that good cause the original file was about 1GB or more. Thanks! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment